Double Beam Overhead Cranes
The overhead cranes are composed of two main beams supported at the extremities by the end carriages that execute the translation movement of the crane. The hoist; lifting and direction movement; works on top of the two main beams. It should also be noted that more than one hoist can work on the same overhead crane, working simultaneously with the main hoist or performing an auxiliary function.
Max. Span (meters)
To 40 Ton
40 to 50 Ton
50 to 100 Ton
100 to 200 Ton
Single Beam Overhead Cranes
The overhead cranes are composed by a main beam supported at the extremities by the end carriages that execute the translation movement of the crane. The hoist; lifting and direction movement; works under the main beam. It should also be noted that more than one hoist can work on the same overhead crane, working simultaneously with the main hoist, or performing an auxiliary function.
Max. Span (meters)
To 5 Ton
5 to 12,5 Ton
- Design and dimensioning according to F.E.M.
- Crane beams built in coffin or profile according to span and nominal load.
- Maximum permissible deflection of 1/1000.
- Surface Treatment: The entire metal structure is shot blasted in MARCOVIL Automatic Shot Blasting Machine to grade SA 2,5, with painting scheme according to the surrounding environment.
- Lifting movement with two speeds.
- Direction movement with inverter speed.
- Translation movement with inverter speed.
- Hook (DIN 15400) with 360º manual rotation.
- Protection class IP55 for the electric motors.
- Protection class IP65 for the crane’s electric cabinet.
- Pendant control with plug connection and with independent movement.
- Load Limiter.
- Lift limit switch
- Direction limit switch.
- Translation limit switch.
- Acoustic and luminous warning signal.
- Emergency stop button on the pendant control and on the radio remote control.
- General external cut in the crane electrical cabinet.
- Steel structure to support the runway.
- Longitudinal electrical power for the crane’s translation movement, in enclosed conductor system in PVC or Aluminum. Alternatively festoon cable system.
- Radio remote control.
- Electronic weighing system.
- Detection cells when there is more than one crane in the same runway.
- Inverter speed for the lifting movement.
- Crane handling tools.
- Electronic anti-balancing load system.
- Hook rotation locking mechanism.
- Control cabin with manual / semi-automatic / automatic control system.
- Maintenance walkway throughout the crane span.
- Flanged coffin beams for containerized transport.
- Hoist cover.
- Stainless steel electric cabinet.
- Protection IP65 for electric motors.