Equipment with larger width, of variable length, with rectified drums for high speed. Ideal to be assembled together with other optical detection equipment or separation by induction of electromagnetic field.
- Transmission: Plate Friction | Slide type system
- Structure: High resistance profile in folded sheet metal developed by MARCOVIL
- Driving Drum Ø: 239 mm | Includes 10 mm thick rubber coating
Anti-skidding system, auto-centering of the screen and conical shaft fixation | RECTIFIED DRUM FOR HIGH SPEEDS
- Free Drum Ø: 219 mm | Anti-skidding system, auto-centering of the screen and conical shaft fixation | Trapezoidal rod tuning system | RECTIFIED DRUM for HIGH SPEEDS
- Screen | Standard: E 8/2 U0/V10H-M-SE-Black with Polyurethane impregnation.
- Brand: Forbo Siegling
- Sliding Plate: The screen slides in polished galvanized plate.
- Lower Rolls Ø: Multiple measures and distances according to the solution
- Screen Width: 1.000 mm, 1.200 mm, 1.400 mm, 1.600 mm, 2.000 mm, 2.500 mm, 3.000 mm
- Maximum slope | Standard: 0º
- Screen speed | Standard: Up to 3 m/s