Mobile Gantry Cranes
Double beam gantry cranes
The gantry cranes are composed of two main beams based over four legs, connected to the end carriages that execute the translation movement of the gantry crane. The hoist; lifting and direction movement; works on top of the two main beams. It should also be noted that more than one hoist can work on the same gantry crane, working simultaneously with the main hoist or performing an auxiliary function.
Max. Span (meters)
To 40 Ton
40 to 50 Ton
50 to 100 Ton
100 to 200 Ton
Single beam gantry cranes
The gantry cranes are composed of one main beam, which has two or four legs, connected at their bottom to the end carriages that execute the translation movement of the gantry crane. The hoist device works under the main beam. It should also be noted that more than one hoist can work on the same gantry crane, working simultaneously with the main hoist or performing an auxiliary function.
Max. Span (meters)
To 5 tons
To 12,5 tons
- Design and dimensioning according to F.E.M.
- Gantry crane beams built in coffin or profile according to span and nominal load.
- Gantry crane legs built in coffin or profile according to span and nominal load.
- Maximum permissible deflection of 1/1000.
- Surface Treatment: The entire metal structure is shot blasted in MARCOVIL Automatic Shot Blasting Machine to grade SA 2,5, with painting scheme according to the surrounding environment.
- Lifting movement with two speeds.
- Direction movement with inverter speed.
- Translation movement with inverter speed.
- Hook (DIN 15400) with 360º manual rotation.
- Protection class IP55 for the electric motors.
- Protection class IP65 for the crane’s electric cabinet.
- Pendant control with plug connection and with independent movement.
- Vertical staircases and maintenance walkway throughout the gantry crane span.
- Load Limiter.
- Lift limit switch
- Direction limit switch.
- Translation limit switch.
- Detection sensors assembled to the crane’s legs to detect persons or objects along the runway.
- Acoustic and luminous warning signal.
- Emergency stop button on the pendant control and on the radio remote control.
- General external cut in the crane electrical cabinet.
- Steel structure to support the runway.
- Electric power supply for the gantry crane translation:
- By cable reel.
- By electric generator group.
- By enclosed conductor system in PVC, Aluminum or Stainless steel.
- Radio remote control.
- Electronic weighing system.
- Inverter speed for the lifting movement.
- Gantry crane handling tools.
- Electronic anti-balancing load system.
- Hook rotation locking mechanism.
- Control cabin with manual / semi-automatic / automatic control system.
- Flanged coffin beams for containerized transport.
- Hoist cover.
- Stainless steel electric cabinet.
- Protection IP65 for electric motors.