Pillar Jib Crane
Capacity up to 10 Ton depending on the length of the arm (beam).
Wall Jib Crane
Capacity up to 3,2 Ton depending on the length of the arm (beam).
- The jib crane arm is built in coffin type beam or profile depending on arm length and nominal load.
- For the Pillar Jib Crane, column in mechanical or structural pipe also dimensioned according to the arm length and to the nominal load.
- Surface Treatment: The entire metal structure is shot blasted in MARCOVIL Automatic Shot Blasting Machine to grade SA 2,5, with painting scheme according to the surrounding environment.
- Lifting movement with two speeds or manual drive with chain
- Direction movement with inverter speed or manual drive with chain or manual push.
- Manual or electric rotation 180º / 270º / 360º. Electric rotation with inverter speed.
- Protection class IP55 for motors.
- Protection class IP55 for electric cabinet.
- Pendant control with plug connection and with or without independent movement.
- If it is electric:
- Load limiter.
- Lift limit switch.
- Direction limit switch.
- Rotation limit switch
- Acoustic and luminous warning signal.
- Emergency stop button on the pendant control and on the radio remote control.
- General external cut in the jib crane electrical cabinet.
- Anchoring bases.
- Radio remote control.
- Jib crane handling tools.
- Stainless steel electric cabinet.
- Protection class IP65 for electric motors.