Passion to create, excellence to serve
Combining an innovative spirit with a strong knowledge in several fields of mechanical engineering.
A more energy efficient and independent Global Industry that integrates the circularity of the economy concept in the production process, supported by technological systems grounded in the Internet infrastructure, will guarantee more sustainable economic and social progress for all of us and for future generations who will live in a Common World.
In the era of collaborating and sharing in real time, with an important and clear challenge for the sustainability of our Planet, Marcovil wants to contribute on a global scale, industrially transverse, in the design, development and manufacturing of technologies that increase efficiency and value of the World Industry and simultaneously improve the working conditions of the Employees. Always aiming the long term relationship commitment supported by an Industrial Service that generates value using the Internet infrastructure, reduces distances and favors cooperation between Users and Manufacturers.
Marcovil assumes a clear and strong commitment for the coming decades with the Fourth Industrial Revolution (or Industry 4.0), directing its efforts in R&D to achieve the following technological goals: – Introduce technologies in our manufacturing process that promote better use of resources and the improvement of working conditions for our Employees.
The Circular Economy Effect
Disruptive and sustainable economic growth
Facts & numbers
At all organizational levels, MARCOVIL undertakes to:
- Maintain and periodically review the Management System according to ISO 9001 criteria, systematically self-evaluating management practices and their results.
- Get a motivated team of well-qualified professionals and promote their active participation in the pursuit of the objectives of the company.
- Get the preference and satisfaction of the Clients, through competitive products, fulfilling both the requirements of the Clients and the applicable statues and regulations.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of its processes by making the resources available leased and reducing waste to offer the best product at the lowest cost.
- Establish partnerships with stakeholders, both of which benefit.
- Identify, Evaluate and Control the risks to prevent the occurrence of failures or undesirable situations.